Enjoying a tropical setting, luxury accommodation and world-class facilities, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is a five-star resort on the southern tip of one of China’s most beautiful islands.
Lying south of Hong Kong, Hainan is a tropical paradise home to miles of beaches, majestic mountains and Mandarin Oriental, Sanya.
- Set in 12 hectares of tropical gardens on the southern tip of the island
- Close proximity to world class golf courses and cultural attractions
- Within easy reach of Sanya’s major shopping area
- 20 minutes to Sanya Phoenix International Airport
ROOMS & SUITES
Combining a contemporary decor with ethnic touches, our rooms, suites and villas are beautifully designed.
- 195 guestrooms most with sea views
- 56 pavilion rooms close to the beach
- 15 suites with private terrace or balcony
- 15 duplex pool villas with private pool, gazebo, sundeck and garden
From beachside dining to elegant Cantonese cuisine, we offer a range of restaurants and bars, all with fabulous menus and breathtaking views.
- Delicious seafood and a beachfront setting at Fresh
- Authentic Cantonese cuisine at Yi Yang
- Asian and Western all-day dining at Pavilion
- Mouth-watering noodles and a poolside setting at Mee & Mian
- Cocktails and views at Sunset Bar
- Cigars and single malt whiskies at MO Blues
- Poolside refreshments at Wave
- Over 100 varieties of tea at Tea House
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and snacks for suite and villa guests at The Cliff Lounge
SPA & WELLNESS
Embark on a journey to physical and mental wellbeing with a visit to our serene spa village and fitness centre.
- Eight private treatment rooms, all with private steam shower and outdoor tub
- Eight double suites with sauna and steam facilities
- Two VIP villas with sauna and access to a private garden
- Traditional Chinese Therapies and on site TCM doctor
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Dedicated exercise studio offering a range of classes
- Spa Boutique
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our peaceful tropical setting offers the ideal environment for business meetings, weddings and special occasions.
- Eight outdoor spaces ideally suited for functions
- Coral Bay Ballroom
- Five smaller function rooms set in individual pavilions
- Comprehensive business centre
- Talented on-site wedding and events team
Whether you want to relax, keep your children entertained or explore our beautiful resort, our extensive leisure facilities will keep you busy.
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Beautiful private beach with coral reef
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Coco Kids’ club with complimentary daily activities
- Recreation centre with video games, pool table and table tennis
- Water sports
- Cooking classes for adults and children
- 10 world class golf courses located within an hour of the resort
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong from a Shaolin Kung Fu Master