As an award-winning five-star hotel in one of China’s most exciting emerging cities, Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou offers the perfect mix of style, comfort and service.
Situated in the modern heights of Tianhe, Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou is ideally located for the city’s major business addresses and attractions.
- Adjacent to Taikoo Hui, Southern China’s premiere shopping mall
- Connected to Shipaiqiao metro station
- Five minutes to the high-speed rail link to Hong Kong
- 45 minutes from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Within easy reach of all of the city’s attractions
Rooms & Suites
Combining contemporary design with lavish comforts, our 233 rooms and 30 suites are among the most spacious in Guangzhou.
- 233 guestrooms, all with large bathrooms and dressing areas
- 30 elegant suites including a 240-square metre Presidential Suite
- 24 luxury serviced apartments including large two- and three-bed units
Our inspired mix of classic and contemporary cuisine brings an exciting new edge to the food capital of Southern China.
- Delicious regional dishes in our stunning Cantonese restaurant
- Prime cuts and fresh seafood in stylish surroundings at Ebony
- Light dishes, afternoon tea and dim sum at the elegant Taikoo Lounge
- Exquisite cakes, sandwiches and pastries at the Mandarin Cake Shop
- Cocktails and cigars in our atmospheric bar, The Loft
Spa & Wellness
Our serene spa offers space in which to relax with a range of excellent therapies and world-class facilities.
- Six individual treatment suites, each with steam showers and changing areas
- Three couples’ suites including a lavish VIP suite
- Extensive heat and water facilities including steam rooms, saunas, vitality pools and experience showers
- 25 metre, temperature-controlled outdoor pool
- Private sundeck with outdoor massage pavilions
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
Meetings & Events
Located in the city’s premier business district, our award-winning service and impressive facilities are unsurpassed.
- 750 square metre Grand Ballroom
- 200 square metre The Tian He Room
- Additional meeting spaces including suites and VIP rooms
- Cutting-edge audio visual capabilities
- Dedicated events team
- Excellent culinary offerings tailored to your events
Offering an exclusive environment in which you can relax or work, the Oriental Club is a stylishly comfortable retreat.
- Private check-in
- Daily breakfast
- Selected beverages served all day
- Light dinner
- Daily selection of newspapers