Ideally located near all of Barcelona’s major attractions, we enjoy an atmospheric setting on the famous Passeig de Gràcia. With contemporary interiors by revered designer Patricia Urquiola, our luxurious hotel rooms, Michelin starred restaurant and fantastic spa make us the perfect base to explore the Catalan capital.
Located on the prestigious Passeig de Gràcia, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Barcelona is perfectly placed for you to explore all of the city’s major attractions.
- On the prestigious Passeig de Gràcia
- Close to the business district
- Surrounded by the city’s finest shopping, dining and cultural attractions
- Within walking distance of Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter
ROOMS & SUITES
With interiors by leading Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola, our 120 rooms and suites are among the most luxurious in Barcelona.
- 92 rooms, some with private balconies
- 28 spacious suites
- Views overlooking the Passeig de Gràcia or our Mimosa Gardn
- Discreet and advanced in-room technology with high quality audio and interactive entertainment systems.
Serving mouth-watering cuisine and drinks in immaculate Catalan surroundings, our bar and restaurants exude enviable style.
- 2 Michelin-starred Catalan cuisine at Moments, by Carme Ruscalleda and Raül Balam
- Blanc, the all-day dining restaurant
- Relaxed alfresco dining & drinks in the Mimosa Garden
- Cocktails and tapas at Banker's Bar
- Amazing views and light bites to eat at Terrat
SPA & WELLNESS
Designed as a haven of serenity and calm, our highly acclaimed spa offers a wide range of holistic treatments and therapies.
- Eight treatment rooms including two couples’ suites
- Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez
- 12-metre spa lap pool and rooftop dipping pool
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- My Secret facial products by Maribel Yébenes
- Relaxing rooftop area with open-air pool
- Wide range of treatments and holistic therapies
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With a choice of venues, we offer a stylish and sophisticated location for meetings, events and intimate weddings.
- Two function spaces with capacity for up to 40 guests each
- Exclusive use of rooftop terrace and Mimosa Garden
- Option to book BistrEau, one of our acclaimed restaurants
- Highly personalised & professional 5-star catering services